Claire Joster is recruiting an Arquitechture and Performance Specialist. The client is a Software House that develops software for the financial area.
• Be part of a growing company and integrate an experienced development area with multiple teams;
• Work in an agile methodology within a Microsoft stack, using SQL Server, .Net Framework (C#, Visual Studio), and WebServices (WCF and REST API);
• Help design effective solutions and evolutions, both for the main product and its platform, to ensure top performance and provide the best user experience;
• Help troubleshoot and solve performance issues, including underperforming SQL code, product bottlenecks, and other code inefficiencies;
• Help maintain and evolve our Automated Testing framework and tools
• Stay up-to-date with backend and web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns;
• Finish your assigned tasks with a great focus on quality and within the defined timeline.
• Degree in Computer Engineering (valued);
• Good experience in OO programming and design patterns;
• Proficiency with at least one OO programming language, like C# (preferred) or Java;
• Good knowledge of Relational Database Modeling and SQL Programming;
• Solid understanding of component reuse and version control principles;
• Ability to solve problems with a high awareness for quality and attention to detail;
• Proactive, resilient, result-oriented, and communicative team player.