Claire Joster is looking for a PowerBI Developer for a Fintech company, that offering independent loan and Real Estate management services.
• Design and develop Microsoft Power BI reports and Dashboards (Operational, Strategic & Analytical) including data set ingestion and transformation, Data Modeling, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) using the appropriate report templates depicting status of key performance indicators (KPIs) and other important business metrics for an organization to make data driven decisions;
• Work with cross-functional teams to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs;
• Build data models, technical and functional documentation with business partners;
• Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources;
• Transition developed reports and dashboards to interactive/automated dashboards using Power BI;
• Provide support as required to ensure the availability and optimal performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users;
• Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes
• Extract and analyze data using PowerQuery, PivotTables, MS Excel, Power BI and DAX;
• Design, develop, update, and optimize Power BI dashboards, reports and scorecards to meet business requirements.
• 2+ years of experience in creating reports, dashboards using Power BI Desktop and Server and maintaining Power BI dashboards on servers;
• Understanding of tuning of Power BI reports, data sets, and SQL to deliver maximum report performance;
• Knowledge of methods in which to best present data for management decision-making;
• 3+ years of professional technical experience;
• Strong client-facing communication and facilitation skills;
• Fluent in English.