Claire Joster is recruiting a Fullstack Developer. The client is a Software House that develops software for the financial area.
• Be part of a growing company and integrate an experienced development area with multiple teams;
• Take part in the development of international projects for big companies;
• Have internal training to increase technological know-how of our team procedures / best practices;
• Follow the Clean Code principle;
• Design and/or implement new features to existent responsive web applications (financial related or other business-related) and/or participate in the creation of new ones;
• Possibility to work on app developments;
• Work in an Agile environment where you could collaborate in both development stacks: Backend and/or Frontend. Full-stack is such a possibility;
• Work with the latest tech languages versions (or almost);
• Evolve your soft and hard skills with continuous training, constant feedback, and team collaboration;
• Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined timeline;
• Conduct unit testing and integration testing, executing the necessary bug fixing.
• Degree in Computer Engineering (valued);
• Proficiency with at least one programming language for each layer:
• Frontend Web: Angular TypeScript or VueJS or Svelte, or React;
• Backend: C# or Java, or Node JS;
• Database: SQL Server or Oracle or MariaDB, or MongoDB;
• Understanding of component reuse and version control principles;
• Great Communications skills and fluency in English.
Nice to Haves/ Pluses:
• Experience in Agile methodologies practices;
• Good understanding of solution architecture and design, and web application performance;
• Knowledge of using Internet Information Services (IIS);
• Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code, including Source Control or GIT;
• Experience in HTML, JS, CSS, JSON;
• Experience in Angular + TypeScript;
• Experience in C# (.Net Framework / .NET Core);
• Experience with RESTful APIs;
• Experience in SQL Server;
• Experience in UX/UI.