Claire Joster is currently recruiting for a reference client in the Financial Services area, which intends to strengthen its internal structure with the integration of a Frontend Angular (M/F).
• This role will be responsible for SaaS software security and development, with the goal of performing system planning and design and app architecture;
• Assist in the development of custom applications and software systems in NodeJS, Angular, Kotlin, and Java in a web-based environment;
• Act as a liaison between end-users and business units to maintain the reliability and operation of supported systems;
• Being a senior role, this role will need to assist in developing and evaluating process improvements for project goals and proposals;
• Participate in agile software development lifecycle in a team environment, including participation in the design new existing applications, code and test inspections to identify issues/defects.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related courses;
• 4-6 years working in web-based applications;
• Experience with Angular, CSS, Java;
• Experience with GIT or other version control systems;
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical business leaders;
• Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with concurrent projects;
• Fluent in French is a big plus.