Claire Joster is looking for a Data Tech Lead for a Business Analytics, Corporate Performance Management and Advanced Business Architectures company
• Lead projects and teams in complex environments ensuring timely delivery of quality solutions;
• Build and maintain positive relationships with client staff at all levels, by communicating the results efficiently to both technical and non-technical audiences;
• Leverage tools in BI product stack to create ingestion packages that incorporate pipeline, data modelling, data quality, error handling and data visualization;
• Architect innovative solutions to modern data architecture challenges facing enterprises today including:
• Migration to cloud solutions;
• Processing massive amounts of data efficiently and with optimal performance;
• Automating complex integrations involving many systems;
• Modelling data structures according to business needs that follow industry best practice;
• Supporting analytics and data visualization technologies and designing.
• Computer Engineering, Information Management or other academic output that has endowed you with the capacity for development and critical thinking in this environment;
• Good knowledge of architecture and data life cycle in Data Lake environments, Data Warehouse or other Data platforms;
• Experience in talend;
• Experience over 5 years in the field of Analytics, ideally in service/consulting companies;
• Experience working with data visualization tools (ex: Qlik, Power BI, Tableau), data processing tools (ex: SSIS, Talend, Dbt, Matillion) and Cloud environments (ex: Azure, Snowflake, AWS, Google).