Our client is a retail company looking for an Accounting Manager (m/f) to complement their team.
• Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes;
• Manage year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial reports;
• Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness;
• Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested;
• Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions;
• Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
• 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role;
• Accountant Crtified (mandatory);
• Thorough knowledge of SNS and IFRS (add on);
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
• Experience with other financial systems, such as SAP;
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization;
• Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results;
• Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques.