Claire Joster is recruiting a Frontend Web Developer. The client is a Software House that develops software for the financial area.
In this team, you will have the opportunity to work in a nearshore environment, participation in international projects, with a diverse technological stack and under an agile methodology.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering;
– Ability to collaborate/teamwork;
– At least 1 year of experience;
– Knowledge in Angular and TypeScript;
– Experience in Responsive Web Design with a Bootstrap / Angular Material;
– Interested and the ability for UI / UX;
– Programing in XML, JSON;
– RESTful APIs;
– Strong understanding of version control principles
Microsoft Visual Studio Application, including Source Control/Git and TFS;
– Knowledge of TDD frameworks (Optional);
– Programming in C # and entity framework for possible Server Side development (Optional);
– Knowledge of other Frontend frameworks: as React, Ember, VueJS (Optional);
– Photoshop knowledge (Optional);
– Knowledge of Database, preferably SQL Server (Optional).
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering;
Ability to collaborate/teamwork;
At least 1 year of experience in the technologies listed above.