Our client is a food industry company and, at this moment, is looking to integrate a Dispatch Manager (m/f)
Reporting directly to the Process Owner / Service Delivery, this professional will assume the following functions:
• Coordinating the activities between Flight Checkers with the other unit processes to ensure on time performance is achieved;
• Responsible for all departmental work schedules, managing weekly schedules to ensure targets are met efficiently with the correct shift manning;
• Responsible for employee discipline and corrective actions in compliance with the regulations (Security / Country / Customer / Safety / Food Safety / SQOR / Company Rules and Procedures);
• Communication interface with Unit Customer during daily operation;
• Participates and takes the lead in the investigations of incidents/accidents within their span/areas of control.
• Degree educated preferred and/or relevant equivalent work experience at a similar level;
• Professional qualification in operations/logistics preferred;
• Must have 3-5 years of supervisory/management experience;
• Experience of managing teams within a Food Hygiene/Health and Safety/high security environment preferred;
• Must have strong and effective leadership skills and have successfully managed a staff.