Our client is a food industry company and, at this moment, is looking to integrate a Continuous Improvement Manager (m/f)
This position will be responsible for driving operational excellence through business improvement projects, kaizen activities using tools that may include, but are not limited to Lean, Six Sigma, Project Management in order to deliver value across to the European business units.
• Deliver significant operational improvements by leading process improvement projects / activities as determined by the Company;
• Support the development and deployment of gate OPEX (operational excellence program);
• Develop and conduct Lean SixSigma training as required by the business;
• Build relationships with the internal areas, in order to identify future improvement projects;
• Passionately drive Lean SixSigma visibility and awareness across the company and act as change agent to grow the Lean SixSigma culture the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field;
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in similar functions;
• Black Belt (mandatory);
• Fluent in English;
• Self-starter and able to schedule and manage multiple activities in the same timeline;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational skills, able to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task.