Our client company is looking to reinforce his Data Analytics team.
• Fluent in Python (Jupiter Notebook, PyCharm) & SQL (RedShift);
• Have experiences in developing commercial machine learning models (e.g., familiar with linear/logistic regression, Bayesian, decision tree, support vector machine, xgboost…etc.);
• Prefer experiences in projects such as marketing mix modeling, customer segmentations & persona, churn prediction;
• Have experience with designing A/B or multi-arm bandit testing;
• Nice to have experience with industrialize machine learning models on a small-medium scale (e.g., from concepts to light-weight modularization only, no need to have dockers or APIs skills);
• Nice to have experience with Dataiku;
• Have an open mind, willing to learn, not afraid of trying new things and enjoy working in a diverse team with different skillsets.