Our client is a reference company centralized in global payroll solution area and is looking for a Payroll Specialist – Portugal (m/f) to integrate its internal structure.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your main duties are:
• General administration of client accounts, treat requests, HR administrative processes;
• Maintenance, of employee’s records, employment contracts and group benefits;
• Registration in Social Security and other official entities;
• Assists in coordination of activities relative to payroll processes and procedures;
• Support in monitoring communication to ensure timeliness and responsiveness to inquiries;
• Serve as a primary contact for payroll issues including research, resolution and processing;
• Shows advanced autonomy level, being able to take decisions based on own expertise and experience;
• Provide as primary contact for payroll tax filing and reconciliation and primary contact for payroll tax exemptions including foreign nationals and other.
• Graduated from related fields of universities preferably HR Management
• 5+ years experience in payroll outsourcing and personnel administration as a minimum;
• Fluent English, both written and verbal;
• Experience of payroll processing in Portuguese payroll legislation;
• Strong analytical and organizational skills and ability to organize and prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and complete tasks per deadlines;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills interact with people from various countries, cultures and all business levels.