Our client is the world’s largest private jet company, looking for a Operations Crew Leader (m/f), to complement their team.
This professional will be responsible for:
• Ensure quality service to internal customers;
• Review and approve salaries (executes when necessary);
• Manage the relationship with service providers in each country (SLA, contract compliance, service quality, etc.);
• Improve the process in order to increase efficiency;
• Oversee tax and social security issues: ensures up-to-date policies and guidelines as well as subsequent support to crew members;
• Manage a team;
• Suggest and implement improvement measures;
• Build and maintain positive relationships with employees.
• University degree in Management, Economics, or similar;
• Experience in similar functions;
• Good knowledge of Tax, Payroll and Management Team;
• Fluency in Business English (written and spoken);
• Proficiency in MS Office.