Our client is an international company in the health retail industry looking for a Accounting Payable Specialist (m/f), to complement their team.
This professional will be responsible for:
• Maintain vendors master data;
• Management and control of the finance department invoices mailbox;
• Provide support in audit process;
• Enter and upload invoices into the system and set up payments according to payment terms;
• Book Inter-Company invoices;
• Tracking purchase orders, price differences, invoice and statements
• Verifying expenses, process expense report and Visa Cards.
• Degree in accounting, business, or economics;
• 2/3 years of experience in a similar role;
• Fluent in English (mandatory);
• Great attention to detail and critical thinking;
• Ability to maintain good vendor relationships;
• Deadline driven activities and teamwork spirit.