We are looking for a IT Support Technician for a industrial company in Lisbon.
Responsible for providing assistance to issues and questions coming into the Service Desk Support center. Responds to incoming requests by providing information, instruction, guidance and resolution of tier 1 software, hardware, and service issues. In charge of troubleshooting routine technical service and equipment problems.
- Responsible for providing assistance, information and support to users who have hardware, software, and systems requests via telephone;
- Obtain information quickly to identify and diagnose the nature of the service request or problem; use a “root cause analysis” process to identify, document and solve problems;
- Monitor assigned open tickets and provide users with regular status updates until the incident is resolved and the ticket is closed.
- Escalate incidents, when appropriate;
- Participate in the assigned IT projects;.
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools;
- Knowledge of Hardware and Software;
- Knowledge of current technology regarding IT infrastructure components.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in user support and telephonic service;
- Proficiency in Portuguese and English.
- French is valued.