Enable cross-functional squads to develop customer solutions using the Agile ways of working that integrates the business and technical needs.
– Build and coach high performing teams;
– Look for ways to strengthen teams understanding of Agile / Scrum concepts and principles;
– Ensure teams actions are aligned with the product / squad goals and vision;
– Ensure Scrum practices are used and improved within and across teams;
– Maintain transparency across the organization about development progress and grow trust;
– Identify trade-offs between short and long term benefits to drive shared vision between the team and Product owner/manager;
– Support and educate the Product owner/manager, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog;
– Guide the team on self organization to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks;
– Assess the maturity of the team coach members to improve maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization;
– Foster a continuous learning environment helping teams to inspect & adapt.
– Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) (not required);
– Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (e.g.,: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
Product / Digital Expertise:
– Knowledgeable about various Agile methodologies, Product Management and experienced in coaching product and agile teams;
– Delivery or software / product development background;
– Foundational skills (at minimum) in Data Engineering, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Automation and Emerging Technology.
Leadership skills and behaviors:
– Creates a culture that relentlessly focuses on helping people and organizations we touch;
– Thought leader, focusing on Business agility, Agile delivery with a fail-fast mindset, and
– Commitment to the Credo, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (who we are and what we believe) by ensuring attracting, developing and retaining talent that reflect the communities our teams serve;
– Able to develop and foster teamwork and facilitate team dynamics;
– Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to coach and mentor team all roles on a Scrum team;
– Skilled in building relationships and navigating through organizations;
– An ideal candidate will also have technical experience working with various technology stacks and
coaching development teams;
– Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace.