Our client is a European leader in Customer Experience and Business Solutions, with customers all over the world who want to strengthen their team by hiring a Recruitment Manager (m/f).
This professional will be responsible for:
– Design and implement overall recruiting strategy;
– Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives;
– Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions;
– Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions;
– Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires;
– Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods;
– Coordinate recruitment processes with project managers;
– Identify key recruitment needs;
– Recruit people for the team;
– Kpis analysis in order to assess the team’s production.
– Passion for working with excellence and results-oriented through ethical processes;
– Energize the team and focus on process improvements;
– Bachelor´s Degree in Psychology, Business Administration or related field;
– Experience managing Recruitment KPIs, interview and evaluation techniques and assessment center methodologies;
– Application and interpretation of psychometric tests;
– Advanced English level.