We are looking for an experienced DevOps Architect to join a company specializing in integrated contact center solutions.
– Advise, assess, define, implement and support world-class DevOps architectures and ways of working;
– Design and guide the implementation and adoption of DevOps practices for complex business domains Identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives;
– Own high responsibilities like leadership decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments;
– Interacts with senior management levels, negotiating or influencing on significant matters;
– Collaborate in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for your area of responsibility;
– Work on projects roadmaps for your team and balance operational support and regular releases with ongoing project work;
– Build, Manage, Develop and Motivate a small DevOps team.
– 2+ years of relevant experience as a DevOps Architect and Team Manager;
– 5+ years of relevant experience as a DevOps/SRE/Sysadmin Engineer;
– Solid Background in Infrastructure-As-Code using Terraform;
– Working knowledge on Python, Shell, Ansible and YAML packages;
– Solid experience with Docker/Kubernetes deployment, configuration, scaling and management of containerized applications;
– Strong hands on experience on AWS ecosystem and architecture;
– Strong technical analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to explain technical concepts and provide guidance to staff;
– Proficiency to expert scripting and automation skills converting manual and maintenance functions into fully orchestrated automation;
– Strong Knowledge & experience in system monitoring techniques and tools supporting unattended operations;
– Ability to operate in complex, highly secure, and highly available, operations environments and interact with the technology domain experts required to maintain those environments;
– Latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments;
– Working knowledge of monitoring and automation tools;
– Strong system security awareness and knowledge in OS hardening;
– Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.