Our client is an international contact center looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f), fluent in English, to complement their team.
This professional will report to the Human Resources Director of Iberia and will be responsible for:
• Coordinating, managing and ensuring delivery and retention with assigned vendor(s) to meet business expectations and fill assigned requests according to KPI’s;
• Design healthy sourcing mix to support the hiring needs, and ensure full and effective implementation of approved sourcing plans;
• Align with assigned vendor on competitive Compensation&Benefits package, employment contract in line with labour law and market expectations;
• Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal as well as external relationships;
• Data-driven approach and provide fact-based insights + actions in selected KPI’s and funnels;
• Analyzes the recruitment process performance, prepares the recruitment dashboards or reports per manager’s request;
• Organisation of ensuring that the candidate is fully informed at every stage of the relocation process;
• Preparing materials useful for new arriving employees – details of the move, travel, transport, house rental, local guides.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Management, Law or equivalent;
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with high-volume, BPO, fast-paced and/or call center recruitment;
• Experience with nearshore business, from labour law as from recruitment/onboarding perspective (Relocation);
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• High verbal and written English knowledge (mandatory);
• Strong computer skills, including ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Autonomous and proactive.