Our client is a global consulting firm specialized in Data & Analytics, looking for HR Generalist (m/f).
This professional will be responsible for:
• Attract and incorporate the most talented candidates, as well as being responsible for recruitment and recruitment agencies;
• Collaborate with Corporate, co-create and implement new ways of attracting talent;
• Develop and implement new initiatives and materials with the Global Team;
• Onboarding Plan: ensure the correct integration of new staff into the company;
• Manage the performance evaluation process;
• Identify development and training needs, conduct and organize internal and external training;
• Perform planning and implementation of different actions such as communication, advising operations and employees on HR related matters;
• Reporting and ensure the HR system is updated.
• Degree or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent;
• Minimum of 3 years’ HR generalist experience;
• Previous experience in Human Resources for fast paced and technological companies;
• Proven record working to tight deadlines and ability to prioritize workload;
• Competent user of Microsoft Office;
• High verbal and written English knowledge (mandatory);
• Spanish knowledge (nice to have);
• Autonomous and proactive.