Our client is a European leader in Customer Experience and Business Solutions, with customers all over the world.
This professional will report to Senior Management Controller and will be responsible:
• Support regular business analysis and allow deeper monitoring of the operational and financial activity;
• Coordinate bi-monthly business reviews for Key Accounts in order to promote better and deeper knowledge of those account;
• Control and monitor capex and elaborate capex investment reports;
• Support the controlling tasks of the Housing rent and prepare monthly reports to Senior Management Controller and CFO;
• Supervise recruitment costs and elaborate reports;
• Support on the costing and pricing tool´s update in order to guarantee higher accuracy;
• Internal audit of the most relevant processes/departments in order to control financial risk;
• Review operational reports, monitor indirect wages costs evolution, analyze Ad-hoc and support, when needed, accounting team on the month closing;
• Participate in the annual statutory audit.
• Minnium 2 years of experience in audit;
• Proficiency in working with excel;
• Previous experience with management accounting is a plus;
• Good level of English (both spoken and written);
• Good communication skills,