We are looking for an experienced IT Product Manager to join a growing team in a company specializing in integrated contact center solutions.
Claire Joster clairejoster.com
– Develop solid relationships and communicate with stakeholders, both product and customers, in order to shape strategy, present and prioritize needs;
– Lead product lifecycle strategy, planning and management efforts;
– Evaluate business, market, and technology trends to inform product strategy and proactively propose new solutions;
– Determine the internal and external contract resources and skills required for the product team to comply with the product roadmap;
– Ensure alignment and compliance with corporate, financial, and IT standards (e.g., architecture, compliance, security);
– Define, monitor, and communicate KPIs relevant to the product, in order to measure its performance and contribution to business goals and strategy;
– Constantly monitor and evaluate product performance and proactively suggest improvements in product performance;
– Contribute to the translation of business requirements into technical requirements;
– Establish roadmaps and launch plans that meet requirements and achieve business results;
– Guide the product engineering team to define the scope, planning and delivery of the work, applying established delivery methodologies (e.g. Agile methods) and best practices;
– Proactively identify and resolve locks to achieve product business objectives, including technical and resource challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree in Computer Engineering (or similar);
– 3 to 5 years of professional experience as Product Manager;
– Experience in Saas will be valued.;
– Ability to identify, prioritize and balance the priorities of various stakeholders;
– Experience and knowledge of project management, to manage various projects and meet the deadlines set;
– Experience in determining and supervising software development initiatives and estimating resource requirements;
– Excellent problem-solving capability, including experience in reusing data to solve software engineering problems;
– Understanding the needs of business partners and customers.;
– Ability to discuss complex technical topics for various stakeholders, in a written and verbal way.