Our client is an international company in the health retail industry looking for a Accounting Receivable (m/f), to complement their team.
This professional will be responsible for:
• Analyze Overdue Balances;
• Follow-up on outsanding payments and incorrectly allocated payments;
• Send all relevant documentation to the collection angency/legal department;
• Interact with stores and sales team to solve outstanding issues;
• Manage and control incoming and outgoing cash from stores on a daily basis;
• Control of Internal credit documentation and work flow approvals;
• Analyzes and prepare customers refunds;
• Integration of financing files, analysis and reporting of financing credits;
• Invoicing of stocks, services and medical equipment;
• Monthly reconciliations of transitory accounts.
• Degree in accounting, business, economics or equivalent;
• 2-4 years of experience in similar role;
• Proficiency in English (spoken and written);
• Good level of knowledge in Microsft Office;
• Excellent communication, problem solving, time management and good team player;
• Attention to detail.