We are looking for an experienced DevOps / GitOps Engineer for a company specialized in integrated Contact Center solutions.
– Work within the Site Reliability Engineering department on all aspects of DevOps and SRE;
– Collaborate with engineering teams to design, implement and automate infrastructure;
– Work on product delivery strategies, developing and contributing to the process and tools;
– Operate orchestration and delivery platforms and tool
Build, implement, and/or configure tools that provide observability for system configuration in each environment;
– Be knowledgeable about security principles and practices;
– Adherence of established ITIL practice such as Incident, Change, Problem and Release Management;
– Contribute to standardize and document operational procedures;
– Coaching other members of the support team, sharing technical and customer knowledge in a helpful and timely fashion;
– Be a member of a rotating Systems/DevOps L3 escalation support team.
– 3+ years of relevant experience as a DevOps engineer;
– Background in Infrastructure-As-Code using Terraform;
– Working knowledge on Python, Shell, Ansible and YAML packages;
– Strong hands on experience on AWS ecosystem;
– Experience with Docker/Kubernetes deployment, configuration, scaling and management of containerized applications;
– Strong technical analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to explain technical concepts and provide guidance to staff;
– Proficiency to expert scripting and automation skills converting manual and maintenance functions into fully orchestrated automation;
– Strong Knowledge & experience in system monitoring techniques and tools supporting unattended operations;
– Ability to operate in complex, highly secure, and highly available, operations environments and interact with the technology domain experts required to maintain those environments;
– Working knowledge of monitoring and automation tools
Strong system security awareness and knowledge in OS hardening;
– Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.