We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager. In this dynamic role you will lead a team of engineers, where you will have the opportunity to shape and scale the culture as the company continues its growth.
– Collaborate with the global Product/Development team to bring new software products and features to market;
– Facilitate translating business requirements into a technical requirement and ensure consensus on deliverables;
– Forecast projects timelines and communicate projects status effectively to business stakeholders;
– Push teams to deliver demonstrable product increasements each spring by decomposing user stories into spring-sized pieces;
– Resolve blockers, manage inter-team dependencies and take ownership pf delivery;
– Motivate the team and manage performance without introducing disfunction;
– Recruit, screen and retain team of high performing software engineers;
– Mentor Engineers and facilitate career growth opportunities;
– Other duties as assigned.
– Expert at solutioning and ideation in collaboration with Product;
– Strong problem-solving skills;
– BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, related technical field or equivalent experience;
– 5+ year in software engineering experience with a track record of leading successful teams;
– 1+ year of Ruby on Rails experience building APIs and integrations preferred;
– Experience with Nest.js and/or C#;
– Strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills;
– Experience with scrum/agile development methodologies.