Our client, a multinational company belonging to an international holding, with consolidated leadership in the logistics sector, is looking for a Corporate Internal Audit Director, based in Madrid or Barcelona.
With a direct report to the Chief Audit Executive Director, the person will be responsible for the companies audits as well as logistics audits in the rest of companies of the group.
Claire Joster clairejoster.com
- Developing an audit plan based on the organization’s risk profile and the current state of compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducting audits of an organization’s financial statements or other records to ensure that they are accurate and comply with relevant laws and regulations
- Establishing procedures for planning and conducting audits, including the development of audit programs and policies
- Reviewing documentation and performing analysis to determine whether the organization’s internal controls are adequate to safeguard assets from fraud or loss
- Reviewing financial statements and identifying any potential misstatements or errors that may require further investigation
- Reviewing the organization’s policies and procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices
- Preparing reports detailing findings of an audit in order to provide evidence to management regarding any problems identified
- Recommending improvements to systems and processes to prevent errors or fraud from happening again in the future
- Coordinate and interact with other Areas/Departments for the proper performance of the Department. Foster an active listening of the different Departments and Areas to optimize the service.
Qualification y Experiencie
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or Economics.
- Master’s degree in Finance and/or Auditing
- At least 10 years of previous experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in the logistics sector is desirable.
- Professional accuracy in complying with internal policies
- Hands-on profile
- Teamwork and cross-functional collaboration with other areas of the company
- Detail oriented
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize tasks
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Capacity for anticipation and decision making.
- Very high level of English
Availability for occasional domestic and international travel is required.