Selection by Eurofirms somos una compañía de selección especializada donde buscamos el encaje de candidatos/as y empresas procurando el bienestar de las personas. Pertenecemos al Grupo Eurofirms, primera empresa nacional de gestión de personas.
Eurofirms Selection eurofirms.es
From Selection by Eurofirms we are recruiting a Retail Manager for a exciting opportunity to be part of a relevant sporting event that will take place during the year 2024 in the city of Barcelona. Because it is a sporting event, this project will last 18 months.
Job Purpose: The Retail Manager will be responsible for managing the physical retail stores to be opened for this sporting event. They will also play a key role in the development and implementation of the retail strategy for the event, ensuring that all retail operations are aligned with the overall vision and objectives of the event.
– Manage the day-to-day operations of retail stores, including staffing, training, inventory management, visual merchandising, and customer service.
– Develop and implement retail strategies that align with the overall vision and objectives of the event.
– Ensure that all stores are properly staffed and that staff are trained to provide excellent customer service.
– Monitor sales performance and adjust strategies and tactics as needed to achieve sales targets.
– Oversee the development and implementation of visual merchandising plans that drive sales and enhance the overall customer experience.
– Work closely with event organizers and other stakeholders to ensure that all retail operations are aligned with the overall event plan.
– Ensure that all stores are properly stocked with merchandise and that inventory levels are maintained at optimal levels.
– Monitor industry trends and make recommendations for new product lines and merchandising strategies.
– Manage relationships with key vendors and suppliers.
– Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as relevant laws and regulations.
– Manage multiple retail locations, including potentially opening new locations.
Qualifications and Experience:
– At least 5 years of experience in a retail management role, with a proven track record of success.
– Experience in the sports merchandising industry is advantageous but not a must.
– Previous experience in opening new retail locations.
– Proven ability to develop and implement successful retail strategies.
– Strong leadership and team management skills.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
– Fluency in Spanish and English is required.