At Claire Joster we are specialists in the selection of executive and middle management profiles for the main functional areas, with a fundamental added value: the recruitment of talent, based on the values and cultural fit of our clients and candidates.
Client AI Labs builds AI enabled Products for their customers. They are in the process of building external products to our main product portfolio. They are a small cross-functional, distributed team (Barcelona, Tel Aviv, London, San Francisco) and they love enthusiastic people who have an experimental mindset and love challenges.
• Apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of software architecture.
• Like to create technical plans that deliver against the vision and architecture strategy
• Have great experience for the technologies in scope (AWS or Azure, Docker, REST APIs) and you want to learn more
• Have worked on .NET Core or Node.js Applications (and would like to hone your skills)
• Are a great problem solver, who loves to innovate and engineer creative solutions
• Enjoys a challenge and intellectually curious
• Passionate and hungry to learn new skills and technologies (Web & Cloud based)
• Building or supporting large, complex enterprise software
• Wanting to make an impact and improve our services
• Are an active and enthusiastic hands-on team player
The primary purpose of their Software Architects is to define and set the technical architecture roadmap that enables our key services. You will be part of the Innovation Tech Hub team which is building the next generation of services based on Emerging Tech, using AI and cutting-edge technologies highly focused on innovation and experimentation.
• Own and define, as part of the Architecture team, the technical solution design, architecture decisions and governance for the technology in scope.
• Implement PoCs, or key areas of the designed solutions.
• Own technical relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ensure good communication and escalation practices are adhered to.
• Ensure documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable is maintained.
• Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products and/or systems and services.
• Seek out and act upon feedback.
• Other help and assistance to promote knowledge sharing.
• Ensure all tasks are completed to the required quality standards.
• Keep up to date with relevant technology areas.
We are People first, that’s our culture. We base our mission on improving people’s lives by creating an environment in which they can become the best version of themselves and exercising leadership by values.
Claire Joster is part of Eurofirms Group, the first Spanish HR company with national capital, with more than 1,000 employees and 130 offices. We are present in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland and Chile, and have local partners all over the world. With a turnover of €351M, we are one of the fastest growing European companies according to The Financial Times ranking.
We focus on achieving the perfect fit between the company and the candidate. A fit based on the company’s values, attitude and culture, which we call Matching values. We work closely to ensure a smooth integration into your new corporate culture. If you like what you read, don’t hesitate to apply.