Selection by Eurofirms is a company specialized in selection and headhunting. We look for the best fit between candidates and companies, seeking the welfare of people. We belong to the Eurofirms Group, the first national company in people management.
Our client, an important multinational company from the chemical sector, is looking for a Supply Chain Planner for one of its production plants located in the outskirts of Madrid.
Management of the demand planning and inventory for all goods related to the allocated sites, decisions on deviations with regard to the planning processes in collaboration with Production, Supply Chain Execution and Sales. Strives for the optimization of the supply chain.
-Define and leads the execution of the demand planning process in the region.
– Implement continous improvements in the area of demand planning.
Sales and Operations Planning:
– Coordinate DRP, MRP, and RCCP (as applicable), resolve as many conflicts as possible in advance of S&OP meeting.
– Facilitate S&OP meeting and record decisions.
– Follow-up decisions made in S&OP meeting and ensure correct actions are met.
– Inventory Management.
-Monitors material availability, shortages and overstocks and defines and implements management strategies.
– Monitors slow moving/dead stock and works jointly with Sales to eliminate them.
Supply Chain Optimization:
– Monitors and identifies opportunities for improvement of Logistics costs of BU self sourced materials.
– Leads projects for supply chain optimization.
– Technical degree in Engineering, Administration, Accounting or Finance.
– Desirable especialized education in Supply Chain Management of Logistics.
– 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain roles, e.g. Customer Service, Planning, Logistics or Procurement.
– Fluent German and English written and spoken. Other languages desirable (French, Spanish).
If you think that you are suitable for the position don’t hesitate to apply!