Selection of Eurofirms we are a specialized selection company where we look for the fit of candidates and companies, seeking the well-being of people.
Our client, an international pharmaceutical company is looking for a Laboratory technician for the area of Lleida (Spain).
You will work on exciting and challenging topics in a fast-growing company together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative, and creative environment. You will ensure the proper and efficient development of the laboratory and support the EMEA Technical Support Manager and the Site Laboratory Manager in all their duties. You will have access to intensive on-the-job training with a team of professionals, allowing you to quickly learn your responsibilities and be able to assume them independently.
– Development of new formulations to highlight ingredients from our portfolio and their added-values in formulation (for skin care, makeup, and toiletries applications) under the direction of the Technical Support Manager EMEA and according to our customers and sales team needs.
– Monitor stability testings.
– Qualification of Vantage™ ingredients and data reporting.
– Ensure the efficient operation of the laboratory (respect for the SOPs, raw materials and packaging inventory management…).
– Carry out other activities of the laboratory, if necessary.
– Create a good atmosphere between colleagues, cordiality and that there is a communication for any topic. Both work and personal.
– Ensure safety, proper storage and effective cleaning in your laboratory area.
-Minimum training as a laboratory technician
– At least one experience in a formulation laboratory (internship, apprenticeship)
– Fluent in Spanish and English
– University degree in Chemistry or Biology
– Experience in Cosmetics
– Good knowledge of French